We gather together beautiful, hand-carved furniture and accessories inspired by our travels around the world. Influenced by a distinctive aesthetic, our pieces are always slightly different to the norm.
Amongst our collection you'll find exquisite, mango wood furniture sourced from India. Each piece is created using ancient, artisan techniques originating in Rajasthan.
Most of the furniture is made from the sustainable wood of mango trees, which grow in abundance in the Indian sub-continent. This solid mango wood with dense grains is hard-wearing but lends itself perfectly to the intricate carvings of its homeland. No two of our pieces are ever exactly the same and our ever-changing collection always combines useful and high-quality pieces in a variety of styles and finishes. Our carved pieces are created by hand so they're entirely unique in their finish and exquisite in their artistry and detail. You can choose from a range of finishes to suit all kinds of interior schemes - from whitewashed to polished, painted or a combination.
A wide range of home accessories, both new and old, complements our furniture. We're delighted to bring you block-printed Indian textiles, brassware, lamps and unusual one-of-a-kind items such as whitewashed chakis and vintage metal water pots.
We hope you love our products as much as we enjoy sourcing them for you.
- Two door carved sideboard made from mango wood KHSD61G £595.00
- Two door carved sideboard made from mango wood KHSD61WN £595.00
- Two door carved sideboard made from mango wood KHSD60W £595.00
- Carved floral armoire made from mango wood. KHAR41W £925.00
- Grey mirrored carved armoire / cabinet made from mango wood KHAR40W £845.00
- Grey mirrored carved armoire / cabinet made from mango wood KHAR40G £845.00
- Stunning French panelled cafe mirrors large £1,300.00
- tall whitewashed carved console table made from mango wood KHCN52W £495.00