Explore Kirei Home
We gather together beautiful hand-carved furniture and accessories inspired by our travels around the world. Our pieces are influenced by a distinctive aesthetic, and always slightly different to the norm.
Amongst our collection you'll find exquisite mango wood furniture sourced from India. Each piece is created using ancient, artisan techniques originating in Rajasthan.
Most of the furniture is made from the sustainable wood of mango trees, which grow in abundance in the Indian sub-continent. This solid mango wood with dense grains is hard-wearing but lends itself perfectly to the intricate carvings of its homeland. No two of our pieces are ever exactly the same and our ever-changing collection always combines useful and high-quality pieces in a variety of styles and finishes. Our carved pieces are created by hand so they're entirely unique in their finish and exquisite in their artistry and detail. We can also provide a range of finishes to suit all kinds of interior schemes - from whitewashed to polished, painted or a combination.
You'll also find home accessories in our range, both new and old, to complement our furniture. We're delighted to bring you block-printed Indian textiles, brassware, lamps and unusual one-of-a-kind items such as whitewashed chakis and vintage metal water pots.
We hope you love our products as much as we enjoy sourcing them for you.
- carved 4 door sideboard whitewashed and made from mango wood (KHSID50W) £795.00
- Carved storage box made from mango wood £375.00
- Carved Grey Floral chest of drawers (KHCH04G) £465.00
- Pretty Vintage Indian console table( KHCN29W) £525.00
- Pretty Little Vintage Indian console table( KHCN28W) £425.00
- Carved Armoire / Wardrobe made from Mango Wood (KHAR36W) £825.00
- Carved Armoire / Wardrobe made from Mango Wood (KHAR35BW) £825.00
- Two door grey carved sideboard made from mango wood (KHSD49G) £525.00